ISSN: 2344 - 102X
ISSN-L: 2344 - 102X
Our journal is currently indexed in the following databases:
Article from Volume 11, Number 2, Year 2023
|OPTIMISATION OF ESTABLISHING REVENUES OF LOCAL BUDGETS|
|Author(s): Cristinel Ichim|
|DOI: 10.4316/EJAFB.2023.1124||Abstract: In the elaboration of local budgets, the substantiation of revenues occupies a very important place because their exact quantification for the following year depends on the financing of public services during the respective period. The substantiation of revenues from local budgets must be based on an appropriate informative system, real data and must reflect the real financial situation of local communities. In other words, the income assessment must have a correspondent in the real possibilities of achieving them. Among the factors that determine the volume of revenues from local budgets we also identify some subjective ones, including processes with random or unpredictable action that occur during the budget year.
This paper aims to analyse the substantiation of revenues from local budgets but also to identify solutions in order to optimize this process. The scientific approach begins with the presentation of the methods of substantiating the revenues from the local budgets that apply in Romania: the automatic method, the method of increasing (decreasing) and the method of direct evaluation. The gist of the paper is the presentation of the substantiation of the main public income groups that are included in the local budgets: substantiation of own revenues, substantiation of quotas broken down from income tax, substantiation of the amounts broken down from some revenues from the state budget, substantiation of subsidies, etc. The research carried out under this article concludes that in order to improve the substantiation of revenues that are included in local budgets, together with the method of direct evaluation, statistical methods of econometric type or mathematical could be also used.|
|Keywords: Local Budget; Local Public Revenue; Establishing; The Elaboration Of Local Budgets; Own Incomes.|
1. Cigu, E., Local Public Finances. Their Part In Establishing The Reign Of Local Administrative Units, Tehnopress Publishing , Ia?i.
2. Ichim, C. (2016). Place And Role Of The Structural Funds In The Local Budget Revenues, Annals Of The „Constantin Brâncu?i” University Of Târgu Jiu, Economy Series, ISSN 2344-3685, ISSN-L 1844-7007, Issue 3/2016, Pp. 294-299.
3. Ichim, C. (2021). Establishing Local Budget Expenditure - Fundamental Stage Of Local Budgeting, The USV Annals Of Economics And Public Administration, VOLUME 21, ISSUE 2 (34), Pp. 148-154.
4. Oprea, F., Cigu, E. (2013). Public Local Finances, C. H. Beck Publishing House, Bucharest.
5. ?tefura, G. (2010), Public Budget Process, University Publishing House “Alexandru Ioan Cuza” Ia?i.
6. Voinea, Gh. M., (2011). Local Public Finances And Their Effective Management, Economic Tribune Publishing.
7. V?c?rel, I. (2001), Public Finances, Third Edition, Didactic And Pedagogical Publishing House, Bucharest.
8. Romanian Parliament (2006). Law Nr. 273/2006 On Public Local Finances Published In M. Of., First Part, Nr. 618 Din 18/07/2006; With Subsequent Amendments And Completions.
9. Romanian Parliament (2007). State Budget Law For The Year 2008 Nr. 388/2007, Published In M. Of., First Part Nr. 902 Din 31 December 2007.
10. Romanian Parliament (2018). State Budget Law For The Year 2018 Nr. 2/2018, Published In M. Of., First Part, Nr. 4 Din 3 February 2018.
11. Romanian Parliament (2022). State Budget Law For The Year 2023 Nr. 368/2022, Published In M. Of., First Part, Nr. 1214 Din 19 December 2022.
12. Romanian Parliament (2015). Law Nr. 227/2015 On Fiscal Code Published In M. Of. Nr. 688 Din 10.09.2015.
13. Romanian Government (2019). Emergency Ordinance No. 57/2019 On The Administrative Code, Published In M. Of., First Part Nr. 555 Din 05 July 2019.
14. Romanian Government, (2010). O.U.G. Nr. 63/2010 For Amending And Completion Of Law Nr. 273/2006 On Public Local Finances, As Well As For Establishing Certain Financial Actions, Published In M. Of. Nr. 450 Din 2 July 2010.
|Back to journal ... |