ISSN: 2344 - 102X
ISSN-L: 2344 - 102X
Our journal is currently indexed in the following databases:
Article from Volume 1, Number 1, Year 2013
|THE IMPORTANCE OF TACIT KNOWLEDGE IN TRAINING THE EMPLOYEES TO ACCES THE EXECUTIVE POSITIONS IN THE BUSINESS ORGANIZATION|
|Author(s): Laurentia Elena Scurtu, Daniela Neamtu|
|DOI: 10.4316/EJAFB.2013.116||Abstract: The aim of the present paper is to underline the most important definitions regarding some key
concepts like: knowledge management or tacit dimension, to pinpoint its implications in the global
competition of the business and to explain which is the importance of the tacit knowledge in the
formation of the employees to reach the executive positions in a business organization. This paper
focus as well on the possibilities of training within the company and emphasize which are the ways
to capture the tacit knowledge from the individuals and use it for the organizational welfare and
for the personal development that brings promotion to another level, called 'C' level.|
|Keywords: Knowledge, Management, Tacit Dimension, Training, Executives|
1. Bratianu C. (2011), Knowledge And Intellectual Capital, Business Excelence, Bucuresti.
2. Brooking A. (2001), Corporate Memory: Strategies For Knowledge Management,. Thomson Learning, London.
3. Collins H. (2010), Tacit And Explicit Knowledge, The University Of Chicago Press, USA.
4. Dalkir K. (2011), Knowledge Management In Theory And Practice, Massachusetts Institute Of Technology, USA.
5. Despres C., Chauvel D. (2010), Knowledge Horizon - The Present And The Promise Of Knowledge Management, Butterworth - Heinemann, France.
6. Giles L. (2005), The Art Of War By Sun Tzu, El Paso Norte Press, Texas.
7. Information Week (Sept. 1, 2003), Ten Principles For Knowledge.
8. Mertins K., Heisig P., Vorbeck J. (2003), Knowledge Management - Concepts And Best Practicies, Springer Press 2nd Edition, New York.
9. Nonaka I., Takeuchi H. (1995), The Knowledge-Creating Company: How Japanese Companies Create The Dynamics Of Innovation, Oxford University Press, New York.
10. Polanyi M., Sen A. (2009), The Tacit Dimension, The University Of Chicago Press, USA.
11.Reich R. (1991), The Work Of Nations: Preparing Ourselves For 21st Century Capitalism, First Vintage Books Edition, New York.
12. Stankosky M. (2005), Creating The Discipline Of Knowledge Management, Elsevier Butterworth- Heinemann, London.
|Back to journal ... |