ISSN: 2344 - 102X
ISSN-L: 2344 - 102X
Our journal is currently indexed in the following databases:
Article from Volume 10, Number 1, Year 2022
|SHORT ANALYSIS REGARDING THE STRUCTURAL AND COHESION FUNDS OF THE EUROPEAN UNION IN ROMANIA|
|Author(s): Claudia - Elena Grigoras - Ichim|
|DOI: 10.4316/EJAFB.2022.1018||Abstract: The Structural and Cohesion Funds support Member States in achieving a high level of development, both socially and economically, with the aim of supporting job creation, business competitiveness, growth, sustainable development and improving the quality of life of citizens. The paper presents a synthesis of the structural and cohesion programs implemented by the European Union, focusing on Romania, as one of the last states to join the European family. The empirical incursion presents the institutional framework of the European structural funds, the main financing components directed to the member states, as well as the financial instruments of the European Union in Romania. It also presents a summary of the main amounts scheduled and actually paid to and from the European Union.|
|Keywords: European Funds; European Union; Structural And Cohesion Funds; Project Management|
1. Bordeianu, O. M., Grigoras-Ichim, C. E., & Morosan-Danila, L., (2021). SMEs Sustainability In Times Of Crisis, LUMEN Proceedings, 17, 58-65.
2. Council Regulation No. 1083/2006 On General Aspects Of The European Regional Development Fund (ERDF), The European Social Fund (ESF) And The Cohesion Fund.
3. Dinu, M., Patarlageanu, S. R., Chiripuci, B., & Constantin, M., (2020). Accessing The European Funds For Agriculture And Rural Development In Romania For The 2014-2020 Period. In Proceedings Of The International Conference On Business Excellence, 14(1), 717-727.
4. Dornean, A., (2015). Financing Regional Development Through European Funds. A Review Of The Effects In Romania (2007-2013), EURINT, 2(1), 141-153.
5. European Court Of Auditors (2018). The Special Report, Accessed On 11.01.2022 From Https://op.europa.eu/webpub/eca/special-reports/monitoring-project-performance-21-2018/en/.
6. Grigoras-Ichim, C. E., Bordeianu, O. M., & Morosan-Danila, L., (2020). Corporate Sustainability In Times Of Crisis.
7. Law No. 200 Of June 23, 2005 On The Approval Of The Government Emergency Ordinance No. 22/2005 For The Completion Of Law No. 94/1992 On The Organization And Functioning Of The Court Of Accounts.
8. Lucaci, A., & Nastase, C., (2020). European Rural Businesses During The COVID-19 Pandemic: Designing Initiatives For Current And Future Development. In LUMEN Proceedings, 13, 419-429.
9. Lucian, P., (2014). Absorption Of European Funds By Romania, Procedia Economics And Finance, 16, 553-556.
10. Ministry Of European Funds (2022). European Funds. Accessed On 11.01.2022 From Https://www.fonduri-ue.ro/.
11. Moro?an-D?nila, L., (2018). Performing Cost-Benefit Analysis For Funding Projects. In Strategies And Development Policies Of Territories. International, Country Region, City Location Challenges, Lumen, 396-405.
12. Morosan-Danila, L., & Bordeianu, O. M., (2020). The Need For Change And Shaping The Post-covid Business Environment In Romania. In LUMEN Proceedings, 13, 387-397.
13. Morosan-Danila, L., & Bordeianu, O. M., (2021). Tax Facilities For Romanian Companies In Combating The Crisis Generated By COVID-19. Ovidius University Annals, Economic Sciences Series, 21(1), 369-376.
14. Morosan-Danila, L., & Grigoras-Ichim, C. E., (2020). Cost-Benefit Analysis-Between Opportunity And Limits, Ecoforum Journal, 9(2).
15. WYG International, (2010). Formare Continua A Personalului Implicat In Gestionarea Fondurilor Structurale Si De Coeziune, P. 32.
|Back to journal ... |