ISSN: 2344 - 102X
ISSN-L: 2344 - 102X
Our journal is currently indexed in the following databases:
Article from Volume 10, Number 3, Year 2022
|TOYOTA MOTOR CO GLOBAL POSITION: VISION, PRUDENCE AND CONTINUOUS INNOVATION|
|Author(s): Nicolae - Florin Prunau|
|DOI: 10.4316/EJAFB.2022.10312||Abstract: Toyota Motor Corporation was and remains the most successful integration group compared to other keiretsu groups. This is because she took over the position of reformist, innovative and revolutionary leader in the organization of production and customer relations since the 1960s and has managed to maintain this position until now. The various strategies applied by Toyota Motor Corporation over its seven decades of existence present it as not only a car company, it is the car company to which all Japanese manufacturers refer, but also the American and European ones. Toyota tops the list of both Japanese carmakers and the entire automotive industry in the world in terms of sales and profits.|
|Keywords: Innovative; Integration; Revolutionary; Successful; Strategies|
1. Drucker, P. F. (2010). The Essential Drucker. Elsevier Ltd. Edi?ia īn Limba Romān? The Essential Drucker. Selec?ie Din Lucr?rile De Management Ale Lui Peter F.Drucker. Editura Meteor Press: Pp. 62-71.
2. Fane, G. (2008). Competitive Advantage The Toyota Way. Business Strategy Review, June 2008 P. 12.
3. Fujimoto, T. (1999). The Evolution Of A Manufacturing System At Toyota. Oxford University Press: P. 96.
4. George, M.L., Wilson, S. A. (2004). Conquering Complexity In Your Business - How Wal-Mart, Toyota, And Other Top Companies Are Breaking Through The Ceiling On Profits And Growth. McGraw-Hill: Pp. 104-116.
5. Juran, J.M., Godfrey, A.B. (1998). Juran's Quality Handbook. McGraw-Hill: P. 375; 390; 866; 874.
6. Juran, J.M., Defeo, J.A. (2010). Juran's Quality Handbook: The Complete Guide To Performance Excellence. McGraw-Hill Professional Pub; 6th Edition: Pp. 226-234.
7. Kenichi, M., Russell, D. (1996). Keiretsu: Inside The Hidden Japanese Conglomerates. McGraw-Hill: Pp. 134-137.
8. Liker, J.K. (2004). The Toyota Way: 14 Management Principles From The World's Greatest Manufacturer. McGraw-Hill: P.5; P. 90; Pp. 98-107; P. 122.
9. Statistical Annex Tables Of The World Investment Report From: Https://worldinvestmentreport.unctad.org/annex-tables/
10. Tague, N.R. (2011). The Quality Toolbox: P. 12.
11. The Most Innovative Companies 2020 From: Https://web-assets.bcg.com/img-src/BCG-Most-Innovative-Companies-2020-Jun-2020-R-4_tcm9-251007.pdf
12. Toyota Annual Report 2009
13. Toyota Annual Report 2020
14. Toyota, Corporate Governance Reports From: Https://www.toyota-global.com/
15. Toyota, Guiding Principles At Toyota (2001) From: Https://www.toyota-global.com/
16. Taylor, Frederick Winslow (2003). The Principles Of Scientific Management. Dover Publications: Pp. 44-52.
17. Zairi, M. (2005). Deming And Juran: Gift To The World. Spire City Publishing: P. 112.
|Back to journal ... |