ISSN: 2344 - 102X
ISSN-L: 2344 - 102X
Our journal is currently indexed in the following databases:
Article from Volume 11, Number 2, Year 2023
|APPROACHES REGARDING THE GENERAL PLANNING OF THE INTERNAL AUDIT ACTIVITY|
|Author(s): Lidia Caus, Diana Rencheci|
|DOI: 10.4316/EJAFB.2023.1125||Abstract: In the context of continuous transformations and market challenges, the role of internal audit has grown perpetually, currently becoming one of the strategic pillars within entities. As an independent and objective activity, internal audit provides the entity with assurance of control over operations and their improvement, at the same time, it helps the entity in achieving its objectives, systematically evaluating the processes of risk management, control and governance of the entity. Therefore, by providing truthful and objective information, the internal audit ensures the competitiveness of the entities, it always brings proposals to strengthen their effectiveness. Emerging from the research theme, the internal audit activity starts with its planning. This research aims to research the concept of "internal audit" and explore the aspects related to the general planning of the internal audit activity, using as a methodological foundation the provisions of the normative framework in force and the specialized literature in the audit field. Therefore, it is particularly important to understand the way in which the internal audit activity is currently carried out, as well as the perceived directions of its evolution, the successful implementation of the planning of the internal audit activity determining the success of the internal audit mission.|
|Keywords: Audit Mission; Costs; Internal Audit; Planning; Strategic Planning.|
1. Bīrc?, A. (2015). Assertions On The Configuration And Phases Of Internal Audit Missions. In Conference "Accounting, Auditing And Economic Analysis Between Compliance, Change And Performance" (pp. 226-230). Chisinau, Moldova.
2. Cau?, L. (2022). The Importance Of The Internal Audit In Ensuring The Competitiveness Of The Entity. In Conference "Competitiveness And Innovation In The Knowledge Economy" (pp. 246-250). Chisinau, Moldova. ISBN 978-9975-3590-6-1.
3. Cau?, L., & Popovici, A. (2011). Planning Internal Audit Assignments. Scientific Annals Of The Academy Of Economic Studies Of Moldova, 9, 190-194. ISSN 1857-1433.
4. Cau?, L., Ratcov, M., & Iachimovschi, A. (2018). Internal Audit: Course Notes. ASEM Publishing House. ISBN 978-9975-75-929-8.
5. Dragu?, A. (2015). Internal Audit Planning. Ecostudent, 5, 18-21. ISSN 2343-7936.
6. Farcane, N., Deliu, D., & Burc?, V. (2022). Financial Auditor's Perception On The Added Value Of Internal Audit Services. Financial Audit, XX(1), 117-133.
7. Flemming Ruud, T. (2003). The Internal Audit Function: An Integral Part Of Organizational Governance. In Research Opportunities In Internal Auditing (pp. 74-96).
8. Gavril?, M.-D., & ?tefan, A. (2023). Organizational Practices Related To Internal Audit In Economic Entities From A Pandemic Perspective. Audit Financiar, XXI(2), 340-354.
9. Ghi??, M. (2008). Corporate Governance. Editura Economic?. ISBN 978-973-709-412-4.
10. Government Decision No. 557. (2019, November 19). Approval Of The Code Of Ethics Of The Internal Auditor And The Internal Audit Charter. Official Monitor Of The Republic Of Moldova, 352-359, Art. 863.
11. Law On Internal Public Financial Control No. 229. (2010, September 23). Official Monitor Of The Republic Of Moldova, 86-92, Art. 140.
12. Moeller, R. R., & Witt, H. N. (1999). Brink's Modern Internal Auditing (5th Ed.). John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
13. Order Of The Ministry Of Finance No. 161. (2020, December 17). Approval Of The Internal Audit Rules In The Public Sector. Official Monitor Of The Republic Of Moldova, 13-20, Art. 40.
14. Order Of The Ministry Of Finance No.153. (2018, September 12). Approval Of The National Internal Audit Standards. Official Gazette Of The Republic Of Moldova, 400-409, Art. 1577.
15. P?unescu, M. (2021). Corporate Governance, Risk Management And Internal Control. Editura CECCAR. ISBN 978-606-580-132-5.
16. Stanciu, V., & Seria, C. (2019). Insights On The New Coordinates In Internal Audit. Financial Audit, XVII(2), 261-273.
|Back to journal ... |